So in case you are unaware of why my posts show up on twitter and Facebook everyday, I figure its time to give an update.
I am soon to be reaching the half way mark of showing up and writing everyday for 365 days! As I write I am working on my story telling, sharing my experiences – and hoping to interact with the people that are brave enough to leave a comment.
While there are a few more days until I reach 182.5 days of writing I figure I should do a mini evaluation:
- the best posts are the ones where I spill my guts about my personal life.
- There is at least one reader each day – whom ever you are thank you!
- my longer posts also tend to get read.
- If I don’t know what to write I go to my day one journal and search for other things I’ve written about.
- I need to do a better job in the story telling
- I have typos like theres no tomorrow.
- I need to give myself more time to write – showing up at 11:30 pm may give me time to reflect on my day – but my best writing comes to me when I am at my day job.
- I write primarily for myself – to get better at communication, expressing my thoughts and story telling on paper/in writing format.
- Reading inspires me to write and share my own views of what I just read.
- Podcasts are also an inspiration to draw from when I feel blank about what to write about.
I’ll be writing more intently and working on my story telling – so if you have any questions let me know!