It’s easy to dream big. Far, far to easy. The struggle is adapting to the right mindset.
Grant says, “Fear is an indicator your moving in the right direction.”
Yet – I’ve been allowing fear to paralyze me.
I just read Grant Cardone’s, “The 10 X Rule”.
Here are the takeaways:
Creativity talks commitment.
Have a can do attitude.
Go in all the way.
Be willing to be uncomfortable.
Be sure your mind and actions are in the right place.
Be committed to your mission.
You won’t get anywhere without the
Remind others of the commitment they have to you.
Stay focused on your future.
Quit spending time in the past.
Dream big and act big.
Expand your own foot print.
Make an initial list of goals then a list of actions that will start to propel you towards those goals. Then start taking action. Make an initial list of goals then a list of actions that will start to propel you towards those goals. Then start taking action.
1. Do not reduce your goals as you write them.
2. Do not get lost in details in how to accomplish.
3. What actions can I take right now today to get me towards my goals.
4. Take your actions You came up with. Don’t have feelings.
5. Do not pre value the outcome of your actions.
6. Go back each day and review the list.
Your friends and family will keep you safe.
Thank them for their advice. And remind them to support you.
Never Lower A Target.
So I’m acknowledging my fears and doubt in order to move past it.