So last year I set out a goal to make youtube videos.
And well I did for the first few weeks but fell off because I was doing too much. I really enjoy creating and have found it difficult to focus. Lately, I’ve been binge watching other artists create on youtube and figured I need to re-evaluate my goals.
So I made a list and a video to share it with you. I’m only sharing my personal development goals:
Be consistent with my YouTube channel (be more expressive, vocal, confident)
- Create more opportunities through collaborations with creatives I know (locally)
- Teach what I know about design and fine art – paint with me
- share my fine art – Draw for 365 days (sketchbook tour)
- Grow a community and network of like-minded people
- Get better at storytelling and communication/speaking
- Document my growth
Grow in Design industry
- Be more visible in my industry
- Throw an event
- Develop my design portfolio
- grow my newsletter
Things I’m hoping youtube can teach me:
- branding and marketing
- human-centered design
- Learn to sew with my mom
- Open an Etsy shop (for my mom)
Do you have goals or accomplishments you’d like to reach for 2018? Comment and share below.
Watch my video here